Laura Cunliffe, 23, put her four-month-old pet Mowgli in the microwave for five minutes after it apparently attacked her goldfish.
Cunliffe, from Hoyland near Barnsley, then removed it from the appliance where the suffering animal was still alive, despite having its internal organs cooked.
And if you're just looking for a few moments of fun, the randomizer button will provide that for you.
‘[It] could not get its breath and died about 90 minutes later.
This mutation affects the enzymes that produce pigment in the fur, but the amount of pigment these enzymes produce is greatly affected by temperature.
Temperatures of 98 degrees Fahrenheit or greater cause the enzymes to produce almost no discernible coloring in the hair shafts on the cat's main body.
‘In the 13 years I have been in the job I have never dealt with a case like this before,’ said Lynsey Harris, RSPCA deputy chief inspector.
‘It is particularly horrendous because of the period of suffering for the kitten which would have been awful.’ Cunliffe will be sentenced on March 13.